Online Presence Management
INCREASE SALES BY EFFECTIVE IMPLEMENTATION AND MANAGEMENT OF WEB PRESENCE
€500.00 /per participant
€400.00 /per participant
€400.00 /per participant
€100.00 /per participant
100% subsidies for unemployed
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING THE SEMINAR
- Online presence management, includes all the activities that a company conducts through the global web (WEB 3.0), with the aim of attracting new customers, through (SEO, search marketing, social media, reputation management, content marketing and social PR), further achieves the promotion of their competitive advantage, with the ultimate goal of sales growth, by increasing the customer base and retaining loyal customers.
- This seminar will provide participants with the necessary knowledge and tools to create and manage an improved, effective and personalized online presence that covers the full range of online presence: Corporate website - web page, search engine optimization (SEO) methods, presentation of structured content (web content marketing), communication, public relations (social PR), promotion and maintenance of corporate reputation (reputation management).
- Understanding what online presence management is and how it can increase your sales
- A better understanding of the basic principles of the internet and the viral dynamics in the rapid transfer of information
- Understanding the importance of content management with online reading parameters by recipients and the mechanisms of tracking and analysis of factors that affect the invisibility of websites (SEO)
- Keyword recognition and analysis using specialized tools such as Google Keywords Tool
- Understanding the basic principles of layout and presentation of a corporate website, the presentation of your brand and identity (colors, background, navigation, menu, dynamic evolution, customization, responsive device base and mobile apps)
- Analysis of structure models of a successful and well-designed website (web design) with pleasant and effective UX navigation
- Effectively present your company profile and your competitive advantage and the customer can win by working with you
- Find out with feedback how your customers see you and if it converges with the display of our ideal profile
The seminar is addressed to managers and supervisors from the departments of sales, marketing, IT, customer service as well as to small business owners / managers who are responsible for the promotion / sale and sale of products and services and the improvement of their customer relationships.
Christoforos Lazarides is a graduate of the American University of Bridgeport and is a Professional Systems Expert and researcher at the international organisation EUREKA. The applied many years of experience and know-how make him an expert in identifying, analysing and solving complex business problems by designing and implementing applicable strategic solutions from idea to completion. In 30+ years of experience, it has acquired a rich portfolio of complete successful solutions in internationally renowned companies and organisations.
CERTIFICATE OF TRAINING
A Certificate of Training will be awarded to
participants who have successfully completed the program.
The program is approved by the HRDA. The companies that participate with their employees who meet the HRDA Criteria will receive the relevant grant.